Castrol TranSynd 668 is a premium, full-synthetic automatic transmission fluid specifically formulated for Allison Transmission® on-highway automatic transmissions. TranSynd 668 provides oxidative stability, anti-wear performance, and friction durability, as well as TES 668™ specification differentiators such as extended anti-shudder durability and extended clutch friction durability. This fluid features an Allison TES 668 approval. The TES 668 spec is fully backwards compatible for TES 295® applications.
- Delivers improved gear protection.
- Delivers extended anti-shudder durability.
- Delivers extended clutch-friction durability.
- Excellent corrosion and foaming resistance.
- Excellent thermal and oxidative stability that helps to prevent deposits and oil thickening.
- Excellent transmission cleanliness under all conditions permits extended oil-drain intervals and decreased
- Excellent temperature reduction through reduced friction leads to longer oil and component life.
- Outstanding cold-flow properties enable faster oil flow to all critical components, particularly during cold starts.
- Optimized frictional characteristics gives smoother gear changing at all ambient temperatures and load
- Excellent shear stability properties help to retain full transmission performance over the entire oil-drain interval